|世博英语是一个公益性免费英语学习网站。自1999年成立以来，长期致力于在线英语教学，尽己之力助学进步。||设为首页 - 加入收藏|
|当前位置：网站首页 >> 世博阅读版 >> 世博中级阅读 >> 中级专题阅读 >> 求职应征英语面谈会话 >> 求职应征英语面谈会话【10】|
2010-05-11 17:50:28 来源：世博英语
1. Which school or university did you attend?
2. Have you graduated from college?
3. Which university did you graduate from?
4. What did you major in college?
5. What did you take up in college?
6. What courses did you like the most?
7. Which courses did you like the best?
8. Why you take chemistry as your major?
9. What made you decide to study chemistry?
10. What determined your selection of Business Administration as your field of study?
11. Why did you take Business Administration as your major?
1. I attended St. Stephen School and Hong Kong University.
2. After completing my primary school education, I entered Chi Yin School. I graduated in 1988.
3. I was born, raised and educated here in Hong Kong, I graduated from Method College in 1984. Then I went to Chinese University and studied in the Department of commerce and graduated only last year. Now I am a graduate student at the same university studying International Trade.
4. I’ve graduated from college.
5. I was in college for two years.
6. I have a Bachelor of Arts degree.
7. I am still a student.
8. I am a postgraduate at Ching-hwa University.
9. I am still a student.
10. I majored in chemistry.
11. In college, my major was Home Economics.
12. I liked international trade and international relations the best.
13. My favorite subject was history.
14. Because I was interested in chemistry and I wanted to become a chemist.
15. Because I wanted to integrate it into my father’s business, thereby improving it.
16. Because it would aid me in a more complete understanding of our business.
17. Because it is an ever-changing, mobile profession.
18. I took business administration as y major because there are greater demands for a man with these qualifications.
19. Because my father owns and operates a factory. He’s experienced. He worked his way up from an apprentice to the president of that company, but I’m not experienced. I wanted to study Business Administration so that I could help him to develop his business in a scientific way.
20. As administration is an important aspect of and field, I knew it would aid me in any profession.
21. Because I wanted to work for the government in the administration offices.
|关于世博 - 广告投放 - 版权说明 - 音频帮助|
版权所有 世博英语 www.360abc.com