|世博英语是一个公益性免费英语学习网站。自1999年成立以来，长期致力于在线英语教学，尽己之力助学进步。||设为首页 - 加入收藏|
|当前位置：网站首页 >> 世博原创课程 >> 世博中级课程 >> 新概念英语第二册 >> 写作课程 >> 新概念英语第二册第94课【写作课程】|
2010-06-12 20:50:24 来源：世博英语
第九十四课 Future champions 未来的冠军
1. Are your readers native speakers of English or not? In any case, what is the educational level of your readers? And perhaps what is their English level?
2. How old are your readers? Are they male and/or female?
3. What occupations do your readers have? Do they like their work? How much is their work related to your topic? And how much is their living experience related to your topic?
4. What do your readers want to read about the topic you are writing about? What do they already know about the topic?
With the answers you have about these questions, you might have a better understanding of the topic and how you are going to write about it.
1. Children become expert at holding their breath under water even before they can walk.
Soon her husband became expert at cooking.
2. Babies of two months old do not appear to be reluctant to enter the water.
These students appear to be reluctant to do homework.
3. It is not long before they are accustomed to swimming that they can pick up weights from the floor of the pool.
It is not long before they can sing 20 English songs.
It is not long before they are used to old English that they can read those classic poems with ease.
做一个读者调查的练习，identify your readers.
|关于世博 - 广告投放 - 版权说明 - 音频帮助|
版权所有 世博英语 www.360abc.com