|世博英语是一个公益性免费英语学习网站。自1999年成立以来，长期致力于在线英语教学，尽己之力助学进步。||设为首页 - 加入收藏|
|当前位置：网站首页 >> 世博原创课程 >> 世博高级课程 >> 谢振礼托福雅思写作 >> 谢振礼谈托福雅思写作 >> 谢振礼谈托福雅思写作【22】|
2011-05-23 11:37:49 来源：谢振礼
By Mr. Jeenn Lee Hsieh
1. Economic status is believed to measure a country's success by many people. Are there other means or standards that measure a country's success? Give reasons why there is one standard that is more important than the others. Use your own experience and examples.
2. Museums for many years have been the places of knowledge and cultural exchange. Nowadays there are more and more resources on the internet, and museums will not be needed in the future. To what extent do you agree with this statement?
3. Teenagers in school nowadays have to study a wide range of subjecs. Some people think it is a waste of time if pupils study subjects they don't like. What is your opinion?
4. As countries develop, more and more people buy and use their own cars. Does the advantage of this for individuals outweigh the disadvantages for the environment?
5. In high schools the unpaid community service is part of the program. Should it be compulsory or not? Discuss, what is your opinion?
6. We were asked to write about he "throw-away society." A throw-away society was defined as people that buy things, use them for a limited period of time and throw them away to be relaced by newer things. We were asked to mention why people do it, and what the implcations of this are for the society as a whole.
7. In some countries a number of animal and plant species is declining. What are the reasons? What can be done to solve this problem?
8. Technology progress has a negative impact on us. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement?
9. Everyone should stay in school until the age of eighteen. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
10. Should university level students live away from their parents? Explain yor views, state your opinion and provide justification for it.
11. People celebrate occasions such as "Independence Day" and "Mother's Day." Do you think it is important? Wha advantages of celebrating such days are there?
12. Some schools send their students to institutions or organizations for a short period of time to do some unpaid work. To what extent is it beneficial to the students and the organizations or institutions?
13. Discuss the positive and negative effects of mobile phones on individuals and the society?
14. Some peope find commuting to and from office difficult. They say employers should allow their workers to do certain office tasks from home. What are the advantages and disadvantages of working from home? Give your opinions and examples.
15. Some people believe that long imprisonment of criminals is the only way to reduce crime rate. Others believe that there should be alternative ways. Discuss and state your opinion.
16. Some people working abroad are bringing their family for a period of time. Do you think it has more advantages or disadvantages? Give your opinion and examples.
17. Countries with long average working hours are economically successful, but such nations can face some negative social consequences. To what extent do you agree or disagree? Give relevant examples from your experience.
18. These days people are not eating healthy and not exercising regularly. What are the reasons for that? What can we do to stop this behavior?
19. Some people say that technology such as mobile phones (cell phones) is destroying social interaction. Do you agree or disagree?
20. In some countrues people are strongly inflenced by fashion, such as clothing or hairstyle. What in your opinion attracts people to fashion? Is this a positive or negative development?
21. The number of people living today to the age of 100 is increasing steadily. What are the reasons for this? What effects does it have on individual and on society? Give reasons for your opinion.
22. Nowadays young children are using mobile phones. Some people thik it is a positive development, while others think it is a negative one. Discuss. What is our opinion?
23. In some countries more and more people are choosing to live on their own. What do you think are the reasons for this? Is it a positive or negative trend? Give examples from your knowledge.
24. More and more people are wearing fasionable clothes. Is this a positive or negative development? Give reasons to support your answer.
25. People nowadays are not as fit and healthy as people were in the past. What is the long term effect on health? What may be the reasons? What can be done about it?
26. Nowadays, we can do daily tasks such as shopping, banking and business transaction without meeting face to face. What are the possible effects of this development on individual and society?
27. Machines start to replace humans in many jobs, discuss both positive and negative points of this development.
28. Some people say that to solve today's global problems every nation should have a good relationship with other nations. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement?
29. Soe people think that the government should choose the subjects that students will study in the university, while others say that students should be the ones to choose thier preferred subjects. What is your opinion about this? Give your reasons and include relevant examples.
30. Some people think that paying taxes is enogh to contribute to the society. Others argue that being a citizen involves more responsibilities. Discuss. What is your opinion?
|关于世博 - 广告投放 - 版权说明 - 音频帮助|
版权所有 世博英语 www.360abc.com